best memories

best memories

3Ren 'O9

Aligator Gozaimas

Watching
My dear classmates
Changing
From innocent
To a little more mature

Watching
My dear friends
Getting
Closer in Distance
Stronger in relationship

Watching
My dear teachers
Teaching
Us to be more mature
To be cleverer and more knowledgable

Watching
My dear school
Improving
In the each sector
Slowly a little paces

By now
I see things differently
They all changed too much

Wondering what i have done this year?

But
most of all
I just wanted to say

Thank You
Terima Kasih
Xie Xie
Toh Jie
Gam Xia
Um Koi
Aligator Gozaimas
Merci

^^
To my friends
To my teachers
To my dear 3 ren
^^

~APPLE~

p/s: no longer a monitor
but also appreciate being your monitor

13 comments:

woody November 17, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

is arigato not aligator...

like crocodile... alligator... =.="

JiHwa November 17, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

aiya woody a...apple not japanese ma ^^ forgive him~
n we appreciated u as our monitor 4eva!!!3ren09 ROX

jl November 17, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

my 2yrs monitor + 1yr chinese gan shi a.k.a lil monitor ^^

i'll miss u weh kps TT
although me always call u 'ji' sheng larh...
aiz..........

O_O November 17, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

Well, although not our monitor anymore, u r still d best we ever had.

deep November 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

钜盛..
no matter u're @ singapore or england or anywhere..

you'll always be 3ren's monitor
你永远都是我们心目中的apple班长

*make me till like wanna cry..TT

Cheamzj November 17, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Merci is which language??

November 18, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

dunoXD
eh kps
you can dont write poem onot?
=P

Turkey November 18, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

The imminent choice won't change anything at all. U r still our class monitor and even my 2nd year monitor. The distance will only drew our bond stronger than ever... How come u b so poetry all of a sudden? This whole blog is full of your articles... =.="

\\\SuMm3R/// November 18, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

we love you apple^^
u're the best moniter i've ever seen...XD

Li Ping November 23, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

I never knew you like to write poems. But your poem is really bad. It didn't rhyme at all. You need to polish up your English lah , Apple.(no offence)

draky November 26, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Apple....
we're sure to miss u....
remember to contact us n dun forget us lor!!!

stephy November 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

lalala

the correct 拼音 Is aligatou gozaimasu = =

lol..请54我..zz 飘走 ~

stephy November 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM  

aaa gomenasai ...is arigatou gozaimasu zzz

Post a Comment

~Sweet Memories~

Link Us - 3Ren !

Followers

3 Ren's Blog

welcome to 3 ren's blog..
leave any comments you wanna leave..

this blog is a memory..
for anyone..
someone..
and everyone..