best memories

best memories

3Ren 'O9

NEY

^^
NEY
stands for never easily yeild.^^

2010's a challenge
I believe that you all are able to face your ney challenges
just like how we do when we're in 3 ren...
Haha...

Me too, have a lot of big tasks for me to complete...
The very first thing is to settle down here, but I don't think you all need to do so...
The fourth year already...
Don't tell me you don't know where is where...
-.-
If really don't know,
ask your new monitor,
Haha...

Alright,
just enjoy your time in chong hwa,
always full of ups and downs
always awaiting you all to fill it with more colours
always there we found our memories...

Right?
So, just be more positive and ready to face any circumstances
I trust you all,
I wanna see a number one in the whole form from 3 ren!^^
Haha...

Remember...
Never Easily Yeild!
Just smile and be happy.=)

3 comments:

December 31, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

NIE!

jialin January 3, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

kps..TT
come back earlier weh...
don so late la...

LLW January 9, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

For me,form4 subject really very hard la:(
Kps,gt come back must gathering wor.
I last 3 times also no go dao,
so sad.

Post a Comment

~Sweet Memories~

Link Us - 3Ren !

Followers

3 Ren's Blog

welcome to 3 ren's blog..
leave any comments you wanna leave..

this blog is a memory..
for anyone..
someone..
and everyone..